Boot Camp for the New Actor Weekend Workshop
Have you always wanted to try Acting but didn’t know where to start? Maybe you used to Act and are now returning to it after a long time away. Or you might want to explore Acting for personal or professional development. If so, this fun experiential weekend workshop is for you.
This weekend will introduce you to the basic tools actors use on stage, screen and voice acting as well as building confidence and comfort in front of an audience in business and social situations. Students are led through commercial, monologue and scene work in a relaxed, supportive environment with lots of individual attention. Film versus stage acting will be explored as well as voice over and a practical knowledge of the Business of Acting.
The Boot Camp For New Actors is a full weekend workshop where you will experience acting on stage, film and voice over.
Topics will include:
- Improvisation Techniques
- Overcoming stage fright and self-consciousness
- Acting & Presenting Techniques
- Character Development
- How To Learn Lines
- The Business Of Acting
- Acting For Film
- Voice Over Skills
- Auditioning Skills and much more
You will experience:
- Fun, group exercises and ensemble work
- On camera and Voice Over direction
- Next steps to move forward as an actor
- Explore yourself as a person and how you relate to the world
- Improve your self-confidence and presenting skills
- Improve your communication skills at home and at work
- Relaxed, supportive, non-judgmental and FUN
- A variety of different instructors through the weekend who are all working professionals
By the end of this fun filled weekend you will walk away with a complete understanding of the craft of acting as well as professional tools and tips to help you succeed in all areas of life.
WHEN: Friday July 28, 7pm – 10pm, Saturday July 29, 10am – 6pm, Sunday July 30, 10am – 6pm
COST: $375.00 Before July 17, 2017 $425.00 After July 17, 2017 Use Coupon Code EARLY